Tuesday 2 October 2012

the same wednesday..

today i have class at 9 a.m until 11a.m for english two with madam haimi..after perform my subuh prayer, i continued my sleep and guess what i woke up late this morning..sounds of nervous kept playing in my mind, but i quickly take my bath..i'm late for about 15 minutes..alhamdulillah, after running quickly like usain bolt, i managed to arrive there before madam..haha:p during the class, madam likes to chat with us..yeahh, of course i like it because madam haimi is a fun person..

after english class, me and my classmates which is hayyu, jannah, shimi, nana and madi walk to dkp4 for ethnic relations class..the lecturer is quite boring because he likes to talk slowly..during the class, i think i always chat with shimi and eat hayyu cakes..i know it is not a good behaviour, but i have fun doing it..hahaha..the lecturer finished the class 45 minutes earlier.. :p

then, we went to fsu cafeteria..fsu stands for faculty of shariah and law..the foods here are delicious and cheap..after finish eat and talks, we went back to college..it was rain, and i'm completely wet because i'm riding a motorcycle..

at 1.20 p.m, i arrived at my room, and then i take ablution and perform zuhur prayer..after finished my dua, i take my laptop and lie down at my own bed..the reason why i took the laptop is because i want to update my blog..haha..thank you, thats all for today guys..have a good day..assalamualaikum..


3 comments: