Wednesday 24 October 2012

opportunities :)

assalamualaikum..i get my blog backkkkk..it is indeed a miracle for me..hahaha:p
so don't waste time, i have to do tons of homework..haha:p

on 20 and 21 october 2012, the netball open was held at putrajaya..usim netball teams are one of the teams who join this event..i am the one of the members but i just watch the game as reserves..soon the time will come to me to be first seven player..haha:)

for the first game we lost to uitm..we have been expected the result because average from the uitm players is represent their state for sukma games..for the next two games we win which is against mmu and taylor's university..

on the semifinals, we against the university malaya teams..the luck is not our sides because we lost to them with a slight score..so we got the third place..alhamdulillah..
even i'm managed to play for only seven minutes, i'm still grateful because my coach believe in me to play for the first seven..

thanks to tirah and nadiah who came all the way from um just to meet me at putrajaya..i really appreciate it :)

I HOPE USIM NETBALL TEAMS CAN BE THE CHAMPION FOR SUKIPT NEXT WEEK..do please pray for us..AAMINN:)


4 comments:

  1. All the best for ur sukipt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best for your sukipt ;) haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, u are wrong. we never met during putrajaya open. your team is good team but we never met. btw, im taylor's university netball player and trust me, we never met ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. farhana fadel:serius?im sory..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete