Sunday 14 October 2012

gloomy sunday.. :3

assalamualaikum..i'm so bored right now..seriouslyy..i don't play play..huhu:3 if im at home right now, i can eat whatever i want excepts the non-halal things..haha:p

at morning, i just go to dkp to settle my ptptn thingy..we have to line up according to the seats..the old tragedy came back..the muslimah girl who looks pretty, wearing kurungs suddenly cut my lineeeeee..astaghfirullahalazim..hai sister, please behave just like your dress can ahh? :3

okay enough with that, now is 17.33 p.m..right now, i working hard to finish english, arabic, and mls assignment..life in university is not easy, there is tons of work we have to do..i've thinking to quit studies and open a restaurant..of course my parents won't give a permission for me to do so..mueheh:p

thats all for now, i insert one pic to describe how boring my life right now..haha:p


No comments:

Post a Comment