Wednesday 17 October 2012

decision

assalamualaikum..its been two days im not updated my blogg..i just feel tired, zero in mood and in dilemma.. im in great confusion whether taking law is my final decision..i don't have basics in law.. i'm like a turtle when they dicuss about cases during tutor or lecture..

but, this is only the beginning..i have to work hard and try to understand what law wants me to know about him..haha..law is not male..but i have to treat law like a male..because it seems cold towards me, i have to use my silence weapon to tame law subjects..haha

i hope my friends will help me in law subjects which is hard to handle for students who do not have basics..
i think thats all, and now my stomach really craving to eat mcd..but, i have to forget that because i have to saves money..just eat rice and bread..alhamdulillah i still have money to eat..poor to them who do not have enough money to eat..i think thats all..assalamualaikum.. :)


kufi is a interesting arts i think..if i have a chance i want to learn it..hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment